May 4, 2017
Will the LP ever break out of the minor party mindset?
If it’s true that more Americans identify as independents than
as Republicans or Democrats (it is), then what’s it going to take
for those voters to start taking a third party seriously?
It’s a tough question, and no one has a better answer than Larry
Larry was the Libertarian Party’s runner-up for Vice President
of the United States in 2016, and he’s still grinding away at
helping Libertarians find more effective ways to communicate all
our awesome ideas.
So here’s what you’ll learn in this episode of Leading
- The biggest mistake Libertarians make when it comes to
attracting new friends to the freedom movement
- How to have a constructive conversation with progressives about
healthcare and Social Security
- How to respond to social conservatives who object to
legalization, gay marriage, etc on Biblical grounds
- The ONE word Libertarians need to stop using
- A 7-year plan to put Libertarians in control of Congress
- The 6 people every campaign needs to make it work
- The ONE question you can ask at your next meeting to help your
local LP get its act together
So on that note, let’s dive into the interview. (It’s such a
P.S. Did you like this episode?
Click here to
be awesome and leave Leading Liberty a quick review!
Resources in this episode:
Larry Sharpe, Libertarian on Facebook
Larry Sharpe’s Recommended Reading List
The Libertarian Leadership Academy
Threads of Liberty, The Look Sharpe
P.S. What’s your biggest frustration in political
Ask away in the Leading Liberty Mastermind!